background

Friday, October 16, 2009

Today, our Peyton is 5 months old! He is such a great baby and we love him so much! This time last year, I was about 3 months pregnant with Peyton and Mark was just 5 months old...and I will admit, I was worn out going up the stairs to feed Mark in the middle of the night while wanting to throw up with morning sickness that started late at night...although I always new Peyton was a real blessing and we have enjoyed him so much. He is so full of joy and has one of the best little baby smiles and giggles!







He was real tickled at something here!!



On another note...
Here are a few things about CJ from this week.

We were laying next to each other during nap time yesterday and I asked him if he wanted some covers and he acted so delighted to be laying there next to me since we are trying to make him stay in his own bed at night. I said, "This is right where you want to be, all cuddled up with mommy." Yeah, "Not with daddy, but I do love to 'love on daddy'." He had such a sweet smile when he said that and he's right, he sure does love to "love" on his daddy.




But then, after a whirlwind of an evening of picture taking, CJ came in the kitchen and unloaded every bit of Tupperware out of the cabinet. We were making him pick up every bit of it by himself since it was like he was doing this to spite us...he picked up quite a bit of it and then put his hands over his eyes and leaned his head on his knees then said, "You don't love me." We stopped what we were doing and tried to explain to him that we always love him no matter what and that Jesus always loves him too. So this morning when he woke up, he was trying to hide from me as he always does when he first wakes up so I started singing, "Jesus loves me this I know..." and I said, "Humm I wonder if CJ can sing that song?" Hoping that maybe he would sing along. Well, once he appeared from hiding he came and sat on the kitchen floor and yelled, "WHERE'S MY PANCAKES? ...Jesus loves the grass."
Better luck tomorrow maybe!

1 comment:

  1. The picture of Peyton smiling really big with his eyes closed is probably one of the best pics i have ever seen. Everytime I see it I get a huge grin on my face!!!!!!LOVE IT... your boys are PRECIOUS!

    Im loving all CJ's stories.....I still feel bad for him correcting me in the car when you and I were having a conversation!

    CJ: ugh, we do not say stupid, stupid is a bad word.

    ME: yes CJ i should not have said that, I am so sorry.

    CJ: Stupid is a bad word, we can not say stupid. Right Mommy? Stupid is not nice.

    Missy: Yes CJ we do not say Stupid.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed