background

Monday, October 26, 2009

Clark, CJ and the Cowboys



Sunday, CJ was able to go with Clark to the Cowboys game at the new stadium. Here are the pictures! Because I am using this blog as sort of a diary/scrapbook of the sweet things that CJ says, I want to remember that I received this text from Clark after they arrived. They were close to the cheerleaders and CJ said to Clark, "Those mommies are pretty like my mommy." He somehow finds the sweetest things to say. He amazes me how he stops to notice a "pretty" shirt that I have on or jewelry or shoes or really whatever he can call pretty. I hope he always compliments the women in his life. When they got home he gave me a real sweet smile and said, "Did you have fun with the babies mommy?"






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed