background

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Laundry, hunting, wrestling.....etc.

All of these things are fun for the boys and although I wish the first was more fun for me...but, these little toots make it harder!

Wrestling...


Rabbit hunting...



Laundry...


A few more things from today...

Who doesn't need safety glasses when running a race-"you could get your eyes knocked out". He won...see the Chuckee Cheese medal!



~~Marky crawled up on the table and ate the rest of CJ's lunch while CJ was looking in the pantry for "something sugary"...he saw Marky eating his lunch and said, "you're nuts Marky, you're nuts you just ate my lunch". The things he picks up on!

~~~Clark and CJ were watching Superman and CJ was asking questions about when people die...He asked,
"Are you going to die Daddy?"
Clark said, "Not for a long time."
"Am I going to die?
Clark said, "Not for a long time."
CJ said, "But I don't want to leave my mommy."
"Where do people go when they die?
Clark said, "They go to Heaven and that's where we will all be together someday."
"Are there presents in Heaven?"
Clark said, "Lots of presents CJ."
"Can we open them?"
Clark said, "Yes, everyday!"

1 comment:

  1. These are the special moments that grandparents live for....watching your babies raise their babies! I am so blessed.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed