background

Friday, October 23, 2009

Not Again!!!

Last night I thought that Marky wasn't eating because he had been filling up on CJ's leftovers but tonight I found out differently. About 11:00 pm last night Mark woke up screaming and he rarely ever wakes up after we put him to bed. He was making these sounds like his throat was hurting but that was all we could really tell. He woke up from his nap today doing the same thing. It wasn't until I put him in the bathtub tonight that I finally saw what was making him act so unlike our sweet Marky...he has hand, foot and mouth again, despite us trying to keep him sanitized and away from other kids during this season of sickness.


2 comments:

  1. Oh Miss. I feel so bad for little Marky! We got it again too. So frustrating, especially since you are only supposed to get this sickness once! Poor babies.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed