background

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Can I just take one alone?

Just when I thought I could take a bath by myself, I started to draw my water and then went into the bedroom...when I came back I had a visitor in my bathtub. I first thought, ok, I'll get him out and changed and if the diaper is clear then I won't have to fill the tub again. Well, sure enough, the diaper was terrible but you can see, Marky didn't care a bit!! He certainly had to have a bath after that...and now one more thing to have to watch, Marky getting into the bathtub all by himself.

2 comments:

  1. He is such a little doll! I can't wait to squeeze him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maverick did the same thing this past week! I had bathed him, put fresh jammies on him, and brushed his teeth. Since he wasn't super tired yet, I let him play a few more minutes. Before I know it, the girls are yelling that he climbed into Reagan's bath with her. Cute memory, but not fun at the time!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed