background

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Daddy's turn!!!!

Clark got home today from his hunting trip and saw that I had cut the boys hair again...I guess he was impressed because he said, "Maybe you could do mine." I had been trying to convince him for months that I could probably cut his hair so today I was pretty surprised that he finally said yes. Here goes!
Started out pretty bushy, huh?!!




CJ decides maybe he needs to help :) but Clark was helping quite a but directing me on what the pros typically do.
30 minutes later, finished product, not too shabby!!! That's the way to save 30 bucks!

5 comments:

  1. Great job honey! I'm sending Pop over for a turn! Shouldn't take but five minutes...ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW mIssy!!! 30 bucks saved...thats awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have done Jon and William's hair for YEARS! I agree, it's a GREAT way to save money!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you...think you can cut, style & highlight mine? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so want you to teach me how to cut boys' hair because I keep thinking that I can cut Maverick's hair, but I'm too nervous to try without any help the first time. I can't imagine that I'll ever try to cut my girls' hair...

    ReplyDelete

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed