background

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Marky Lately

Lately we've noticed that Mark hasn't been eating as much as he normally does...but tonight I think I finally put two and two together. Marky has always been our biggest eater. He would eat anything. I used maybe 5 jars of baby food with him and then I started mixing our food with his rice cereal when he was probably 5 months old. I've tried it lately with Peyton since he is 5 months, and every time I have to start over with Peyton's food. He just gags if there is anything that is not completely smooth! Mark would eat CJ's leftovers because we would give it to him if he acted like he was still hungry. Why waste food, huh?

Nowadays, after I clean Mark up from his meal, CJ is usually still eating. Once CJ finishes, he wonders off and usually I am tending to the other two bathing, changing diapers etc. He leaves his food on the table until I can get back in the kitchen to clean up. In the meantime, Mark finds his way back in the kitchen to make my clean-up job much easier and this just might be why he isn't eating as much of his own meals...

This is Mark back up on the table eating the rest of CJ's pizza.


This morning, finishing CJ's Raisin Bran...



1 comment:

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed