background

Monday, October 12, 2009

Is he back?

From my last post you all read about CJ and his terrible 3's. I have a few updates on sweet boy..maybe he just took a little vacation!


Yesterday, CJ ran into the bathroom and said mommy, "come look at my traffic...its bumper to bumper."



When Clark got home and finished eating I decided that I would let CJ have some dessert with his daddy even though it was little late. I checked with Clark first since I knew he wanted CJ to get in bed early (we are trying to make sure they are getting good rest through this flu season). I said to Clark, "Do you think CJ should have some C-A-K-E (spelled this out just in case the answer his answer was no)?" We decided that he could have the cake but when CJ finished with is bowl he said, "Mommy can I have some more of that E-C-A-K?" I was confused at first and then I thought, oh my goodness, how smart was that!

Yesterday morning I needed to go get Marky out of his bed but Peyton was already sitting in his highchair so I asked CJ to talk to Peyton while I went to get Mark. I came back down to see CJ singing his ABCD's to Peyton to sooth him! I snapped the pic after I put Marky in the chair and CJ sang twinkle, twinkle little star!



This is us going to Little Sluggers...packed all tightly in the backseat.




One of the best things about being home with the boys is the ability to have conversations with them in the car when we are running errand etc....Monday CJ said looking into my rear view mirror at me, hand to his heart, " Mommy Jesus and God are in my heart."


Then while I was touching up make-up and hair, he came in the bathroom and said to me, "Mommy you look so pretty when you get dressed." One of the things that I always hoped my boys would do is to learn how to complement people and I think so far he has done well!
So...maybe our sweet boy is back :)

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you take the time to capture these special moments in the boy's lives. It makes Pop and I feel like we are right there. Being a grandparent is just the best that it gets!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I love him! Tell our CJ that Aunt Shell and Uncle Brent miss him so much. Give him hugs and kisses from us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED reading this whole thing --- sweet, sweet, sweet KIDS!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO glad you get to be home to enjoy it all. I still remember the first day William walked - I was right there with camera in hand and he was elated from head to toe - just tickled with himself that he was FINALLY walking ... and I got to be there and not miss a single moment of it!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed