background

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Terrible 3's?

From the time CJ woke up this morning to the time he went to bed tonight he's shown signs of the terrible 2's...but he's not 2 he's 3...shouldn't this have ended at 3? I doubt it.

What's for breakfast?
Me: Biscuits with honey..mmmmm, that sounds good doesn't it?
CJ: I don't want biscuits, biscuits are YUK!
Me: Well, too bad, we're not going to start our day like this Mr. CJ.

In the car after church, Clark starts listening to the Cowboys game...
CJ: TURN THAT OFF...TURN MY SHOW ON..NOW!
Me: Sorry, CJ we'll be home soon.
CJ: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, TURN MY SHOW ON!
Me: Sorry, not with that attitude.

At naptime after he had gotten out of his bed and I made him sleep in my bed while I prepared for dinner...
CJ: I DON'T WANT TO TAKE A NAP...YOU TAKE A NAP!

At dinner...
He got into the cake after we repeatedly told him to stay out of it and that it was Poppy's cake so we were going to wait to cut it. Then, right as we were about to cut it....he stuck his tongue out and licked the cake.

Finally, he is bed and I hope he sleeps a full night in his own bed because that might be just what he needs!!

1 comment:

  1. King "Toot" is just ruling his kingdom! Until bedtime at least!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed