background

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

One more sweet thing...at least it was meant to be sweet!

CJ shows his love for his brothers often-sometimes its more tough love but other times he is very sweet and uses great words to describe how much he loves his brothers. He says things like, "Oh he's my precious" or "Oh he's so cozy". Today he told me that Marky and Peyton were his "babies" not mine. Then he wanted to know if they love him. Of course I said yes they do love you CJ.

Last night we were looking at some pictures that I had taken that day and we got to the picture below of Peyton and CJ, wanting to say something very endearing, said, "Oh he's so crappy!" but then he quickly looked at me to see if that was the right word to use. Obviously it wasn't!


More pics of the boys!


This is probably one of the cutest stages...this Marky is such a sweetheart.






Silly CJ posing after Little Sluggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed