background

Friday, September 11, 2009

Rookie Blogger

Well today I decided that I would finally make a post to my new blog...I feel like a real rookie! WOW, I got the boys all down for their naps, Mark in his room, Peyton in the cradle and CJ laying next to me, snoring with his sweaty feet touching my leg so that I don't get up and leave him! I had been typing and making changes to my layout and boom, like clockwork 45 minutes into Peyton's nap he wakes up crying. Don't know what to do about this "45-minute Intruder" thing other than go back in and cover him up, turn his sound machine on and tuck his frog pacie back in his mouth. Now he's off to sleep again and so far, no one else has decided to wake up early! Maybe I'll get another 30 minutes of silence before all the "toots" are up again!

5 comments:

  1. I get to see my little Toots on Saturday!!! This blogging stuff is so neat! Wish I knew how to print them off and make scrapbook pages with them! You know I'm a bit techno challenged!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there is a way to do that...I need to ask some friends too! I am learning too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - this is a pretty sharp blog for you being a rookie!!!!! Looks GREAT Missy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...look at you! It doesn't look like you are a rookie at all, your layout looks AWESOME! So happy you have joined the blogging world. Oh and the 45 minute intruder SUCKS! I use to let J just cry it out. See you tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! So happy to be able to see your little toots as they grow up! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed