background

Friday, September 18, 2009

CQQKIE MONSTER

I am suprised it has taken me all day to finally post one of the funniest blog posts since my blogging existence...



Yesterday I was going to play bunco with some of the girls from the neighborhood. While CJ was at preschool, I decided that I would make some sugar cookies and decorate them during nap time. Before I put CJ down for his nap, he grabbed a cookie from the stove and just shoved it in his mouth and with his hand to his tummy he said, "Sorry Mommy, they are just sooooo good."

I have a love for sugar cookies too but his looked completely uncontrollable. I told him no snacks after nap since he had his cookie before nap...At about 4:30 I received a phone call that even though CJ was up from his nap, I decided to take the call. I was going from the kitchen to the bedroom while talking on the phone and at one point I ended up at the bar going into the kitchen and was completely stopped in my tracks. I looked at the stove and half the cookies on the sheet were completely gone. Remember, I was on the phone so I couldn't yell for CJ but I really wanted to cry-not only because they were my cookies and now they are ruined...but also that he had just eaten way too many cookies for a 3 year old. As I finally got over the shock, I walked further into the kitchen and this is what I found at the backdoor...











my cookies, half eaten and piled at the backdoor. Why? Did they all taste "soooo" good that he had to try all of them? If I hadn't caught him then, he probably would have kept climbing on the stove, taking bites out of every single one of my cookies. But this isn't the best part of the story.

Clark got home about 30 minutes later and as I was telling him the cookie story I heard CJ yell from the bathroom. I opened the door, and what I saw was not something I cared to take a picture of. (Forgive the language you are about to read but you all know you would want to say the same things)...The first thought that came to my mind was, "Look at this s*** storm". Poop on the walls, poop on CJ's hands and poopy tollete paper stuck between his little bo-bo cheeks. He looked up at me and said, "I didn't mean to get diarrhea mommy." I went into clean up mode-but only for a few seconds...I walked out of the bathroom and said to Clark, "This one is yours!"

3 comments:

  1. Dad and I are still trying to stop laughing!!! This is what makes life so grand!!! ( parden the pun for grandparent). You really should have taken a picture but Walmart might have called social services for allowing your child to live in squaller!!! The rest of you reading this comment need to hear the Walmart story before you take any pictures there to be developed.

    Hope CJ gets over his little problem before the birthday party today or he may not feel like eating any cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor CJ!!! So funny. I can already tell this is gonna be a hilarious blog to follow. Poor King Toot :(

    ReplyDelete

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed