background

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It's so hard to say, "No" :)

CJ loves to sleep with his mommy! Every night he tries to melt my heart into saying yes to his "nuggling" and every night its hard for me to say no. So last night, he tried to convince Clark that Clark could sleep in his bed and CJ could "nuggle" with me because mommy's bed is "cozy, mozy". I asked him why he always wants to sleep with me and his response was, "Because I love you so much mommy." And with his hand to his heart he said, "and Jesus and God in my heart love you mommy." "Mommy, everybody loves you." So how I could I say no to that?

4 comments:

  1. What a precious little boy! I wouldn't be able to say no to that either!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess the answer is yes for King Toot. What a charmer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, you just can't say no to that! BUT - nip it, sister ... William is 6 1/2 and still sneaks into bed with me when daddy works at night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cherish those moments. Another woman will steal his heart way to soon!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed