background

Friday, February 26, 2010

Falls x's 4

WOW! Its been an exciting few days around here. Let me start with the craziest of all 4 first.
Fall 1 &2
Thursday night, I turned my shower water on and then decided I wasn't ready to take a shower. As I walked back into the living room, I heard some commotion upstairs. I thought it was Peyton on the monitor but as I walked a few steps into the living room and headed upstairs I realized it was Clark. I heard, "Misssssssssy, Missssssssy." Of course I automatically thought, "Why is he yelling when the babies are asleep?" So I'm going upstairs whispering (in a louder whispering voice), "Hush, hush..." About half way up the stairs I started to hear him more and that's when it got scary. I walked into CJ's bathroom and saw CJ sitting on his bathroom counter, blood pouring from him nose, Clark on his knees, bloody Kleenex in hand. He said, "I think CJ just broke his nose and I'm about to pass out." I started taking care of CJ and told Clark to sit on the potty. CJ is still crying and saying, "There's blood all over me." Clark started to sit down on the potty and then for some crazy reason stood right back up. As he stood up, I thought he was just fine. Then he started to raise his arms like Frankenstein, although he was headed backwards. All of a sudden he passed out taking the shower curtain down with him, landed in the bathtub wrapped up in the shower curtain. CJ yelling, "Oh my daddy..." I unwrapped his head from the shower curtain to survey the damage...still passed out. He laid there for about 30 seconds, and then opened his eyes but was completely blank. I was talking to him but he didn't move a muscle. Finally he came completely to after the water from the faucet started dripping on his face. The bathtub in that bathroom is a regular size bathtub, he was wedged in there and I was jerking on his legs but I soon realized there was no way I could help him at all. I do have to say that when he finally woke up, I had to hold back my laughing and I wanted to say "Could you just stay like that so I can get my camera?" but I didn't! Sorry everyone, I wish you could have seen it too! When he finally got up he went into CJ's room and plopped on the floor just a giggling away as I finished cleaning up the bloody mess-cracking up!







Later, CJ said "My daddy fell and he should have been looking where he was going." Of course that's what Clark had been lecturing him on while he was cleaning up the blood after CJ had fallen and started all this commotion! CJ is fine, no broken nose!
Fall #3
Peyton is now crawling upstairs. We decided that we wouldn't keep a gate up because all the boys learned to crawl up the stairs and they need to be able to go up there and not have me lift them all day. We go up and down so much that it would be more cumbersome. I still feel that way even after today.
Mark was having a little bit of a hard day. Just cranky. He followed Peyton up the stairs and about half way up, as I turned the corner from the bedroom to watch them up the stairs Mark pushed Peyton down...boom, boom, bang, boom...whaaaaaaaaaaaa. He banged up his head pretty good but he didn't cry long. I think it just scared him more than anything.
I was hoping that was all the action for a few days.
Fall #4

Last night, right after Clark got home, Mark crawled on the table. I kept telling him to get down but of course that didn't work long. I got up to get Peyton something and that's when I heard Mark fall onto the tile floor. I did what I always do when they fall, inspect them, make sure nothing is broken. I opened up his mouth and it was full of blood. This time I got to yell for Clark. He came running in, picked Marky up and took him to the sink. No one passed out but it was close.
I'm hoping the weekend is quite!

4 comments:

  1. HAAAAAAAAA! Love the clip art picture reenactment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad everyone is ok, and I am admiring your mad clip-art/photoshopping skillz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!!! I really like Clark's total reinactment he gave us at the office!!! It was priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a lot of blood for one family!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed