background

Friday, February 5, 2010

Big Boy Birthday Party

Happy Birthday to my Big Boy CJ!
We celebrated CJ's 4th birthday, Star Wars style on Saturday! There are so many pictures that I am having a real hard time going through them to see which ones I could post so I decided to just put some in a collage. I need to work on my collage making for sure!

Happy Birthday my BIG BOY! He's been so sweet ever since he figured out that now he is 4 years old. We had a rough week last week, his moods were terrible but I am telling you, things have been quite peaceful in his 4 year old world since last Friday!

CJ at his birthday breakfast. When he is real hungry in the mornings, he tells me he wants a "birthday breakfast" and that normally includes pancakes, chocolate milk...it really includes sausage or bacon and eggs, fruit etc but for CJ, well he'll only eat the pancakes so on Friday that's all I made, along with his chocolate milk of course!

A few of these pics include, CJ and his friends at the table eating pizza and Darth Vader cake made by Grammy, Mimi sliding down the bounce house with Chubaca Marky Bear, Grandma and Grandpa with Gracie, CJ and Mark & Peyton dressed in costume, the fun pinata scene :), the triplets with Michelle, Brent and Grammy, Poppy who took the duty of writing down who gave what gifts to CJ (which was a crazy scene to keep up with so thank you Poppy), EXCITED CJ as he was opening gifts with Pop and Aunt Mandy in the background cracking up at the chaos, and sweet Chloe clapping at the fun! We enjoyed having everyone and the party turned out great! I think we're still recovering! For some reason I forgot to get a picture of Clark with the boys since he had the camera around his neck most of the party time so below is a picture of he and the boys after the party had ended and when we were all relaxing in our diapers (won't be able to say that for too much longer) although I was tired that I wished I could of had one on!

2 comments:

  1. Aww.. Looks like so much fun! I'm glad that you guys had a great time! Happy Birthday CJ! Hope to meet you guys sometime soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed