background

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sweet Shadow

Not a very good quality phone picture but this is Peyton wearing my crumpled up sun hat before we went on a walk this evening. His brothers are at Grandma's and therefore Peyton has been enjoying his time with me alone. He follows me around everywhere...we eat together, play together, cuddle together and even shower together. I get in the shower and he comes running like its his turn too (Mark does the same thing to Clark and mimics his every move in the shower)! We've enjoyed our playtime but we miss the big boys, they'll be back tomorrow but I think they're having so much fun they probably would rather stay on the farm!



1 comment:

  1. He is such a cutie. I have a shadow just like that and her name is Madelyn, and Bray has been gone 5 out of the last 7 nights so i know how it is to miss them.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed