background

Monday, June 28, 2010

It's Finished!

Our school room is finally finished! We're pleased with how it turned out...its just like I pictured it!
This is the play area we set up for the babies...Clark's idea and it worked great.

Paintings that I bought custom made from Etsy...notice the 4 butterflies...the artist was going to put the butterflies on a different number but when she started painting it just didn't seem right to her to put them anywhere but on the number 4. When I received the paintings I sent her my blog post about the butterflies and she couldn't believe it!


Reading Nook Just missing the book rack for the floor. We may end up snuggled here more than anywhere so we wanted this area to be cozy. Working on a few other cozy pillows and blanket.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed