background

Friday, January 22, 2010

RSV Babies

Marky and Peyton had a miserable day. Peyton slept 8 hours today and Mark around 4. They just looked completely worn out even after the all the rest. We couldn't plunge noses enough! I kept putting them in the bath to let their noses clear out but the fever has been the worst. Mark was around 101 and Peyton at around 7:30 pm was 103.7. I checked it again around 8:00 after Motrin and it was 103.3. I hate to put him in his bed until his fever comes down so I have him sitting in his chair relaxing after a little snooze with CJ.


The two babies fell asleep in the chair with me at around 12:30...they never fall asleep without being in their beds and Marky rarely ever sits in the chair with me for longer than 5 minutes! I hated that they were sick but I was sure glad that I was able to sit and hold them!


Marky having a bath after lunch to cool him off. Absolutely no smiles, he was miserable.


Tonight after bath and after taking Peyton's temp of 103.7.


I held Peyton for awhile and then I needed to get Marky taken care of and in bed so I asked CJ to hold him while he watched his show. When I came back in the room CJ kept reminding me that I needed to be quiet because "Peyton Bears" was asleep.

1 comment:

  1. Missy you have the sweetest boys ever!!! The last picture made me tear up. What a swwet brother CJ is!! So sorry your babies are sooo sick! Hope they are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed