background

Monday, January 25, 2010

The lamp shade project

Tuesday night I decided I was going to paint the plain 'ole lamp shade in the dining room. It had been awhile since I had taken some time to do any projects so I was looking forward to it. Mark took a very long nap that afternoon so we decided to let him stay up a little later. Of course, he was all in to my project and wanted to help! He played with the extra cups of water I had and all of the paintbrushes-all of them! He loved it!




Uh-oh!




"If I give you a kiss, can I really help?"

Marky and Mommy's finished lamp!

3 comments:

  1. Mommy is very creative! Love to see my Marky smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I totally just realized that you had a blog. So glad I found it. Now I will feel that I know you better :) Hope to meet you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed