background

Monday, May 17, 2010

Yay Marky!

Marky just might be potty-training himself. He's been taking his diaper off regularly and wanting to go to the potty. This morning I went up to his room-since he's sleeping in his big-boy bed I wanted to check on him to see if he was really still asleep. I opened up the room and saw a naked boy laying on his sheets just sound asleep. I saw his diaper and shorts on the floor. I closed the door to let him sleep more but then I decided that he had probably been peeing all night and was probably soaked. I was right. He never once woke up. Then after I got him up, bathed and dressed he took his diaper off again and climbed up on the big potty. For the first time today he peed in the potty (he's been just sitting on the potty but could never actually go)! Once he started going of course I said "Oh yay Marky!" but it was too loud and he froze up and didn't finish until I settled down! This afternoon for naps I decided to put underwear over his diaper and that worked for keeping it on, we'll see how tonight goes! Here are a few pics of him with his big-boy undies on:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed