background

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Weekend at Grandma's, Peyton's 6 month milestones, CJ's silly sayings & Community Helpers Day at School and Marky's Jibber Jabber

Its been a busy few weeks and I haven't had much time to post the latest so this is an all-in-one blog!

Last weekend we went to see Grandma and the boys loved it! They were outside for almost the entire trip. Its so good for them to be able to explore with little boundaries! We had fun watching their venturous little bodies play, play, play!










Last week was Community Helper's Day at school and it was hat day. The Prosper Fire Dept was coming to visit so I wanted to find CJ and hat from his Poppy's Dallas fire station but Clark didn't have one so he wore a hat from one of the fire stations that Clark built. So we rehearsed before school..." The hat that I am wearing is from a fire station that my daddy built but my Poppy is a fireman for Dallas." He was sooo proud!
On our way home from Grandma's last weekend, CJ said, "Daddy is my favorite because he is just like me." I said, "Do you mean because he is a boy like you?" CJ, "Yeah, I don't really like girls, ooooohhh, but I do love my mommy."
Marky continues to be the little monkey that he has always been! He is into EVERYTHING. I was just thinking that we might have to put less Christmas decorations out this year so that I don't spend the entire day picking up broken pieces! He is starting to really jibber jabber as his way of telling us what he wants. He just goes on and on. He actually found my phone the other day, pressed the call button and called his daddy. He was walking around just talking and talking, I thought he was playing but Clark was actually on the phone talking back to him!
Peyton turned 6 months old this weekend. He is sitting up pretty well, scooting everywhere and starting to get his first bottom tooth! He is such a great JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed